In real life, personal injury lawyers work hard every day to get assistance for people who have been severely hurt.
At O’Brien and Ford, we are proud to be personal injury attorneys, devoted to making life better for our clients after an often stressful experience.
Buffalo Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal injury law includes any type of suit in which a person is injured as a result of the negligent or voluntary act of another. Some of those cases include:
- Cases involving falls make up another significant portion of a personal injury form’s caseload. Falls are the largest single cause of emergency room visits and can happen anywhere. Uneven flooring and other hazardous conditions send many people to the hospital every year.
- People who participate in sports or recreational activities assume the risk for their activities, but sometimes injuries are caused by negligence.
- A personal injury suit may follow when one is injured by another’s improper use of a tool, weapon, or any other household object.
- An injury attorney who also knows the law of workers compensation can counsel you if you are hurt in an accident at work.
- Producers and sellers of products owe their customers a duty to ensure sure their products are not harmful. This also includes making certain that products include proper operating instructions and warning notices and that products meant for small children are age-appropriate and clearly labeled.
- Regrettably, even the best health care providers make mistakes and those mistakes may result in more medical procedures, worse injuries and even death. Personal injury lawyers experienced in the area of medical malpractice will look at your case, seek the guidance of experts when necessary and advise you of your rights.
- Damages from injuries caused by willful and unlawful acts such as assault, rape and murder may also be recouped in a personal injury lawsuit.
- With more than 6 million automobile accidents across the United States yearly, it is no surprise that those matters are the most frequent personal injury suits. You may have been driving, riding, or walking. Although New York is a “no-fault” state, a person who is seriously injured may still have the ability to sue for their injuries. Before making a claim against your insurance company, seek the advice of a personal injury lawyer.
Personal Injury Attorneys In Buffalo New York
We have covered just a few of the circumstances in which a personal injury attorney might be able to help an injured person. Before choosing an attorney for your personal injury lawsuit, you should take into account a few things:
- You should seek an attorney who has the specific background your lawsuit requires. The attorneys at O’Brien and Ford have experience in all personal injury matters.
- You also want a lawyer who is not afraid to go to court if necessary.
- Finally and maybe foremost, you need a law firm that respects you, not just your case.
Personal Injury Lawyers Near Me
The lawyers at O’Brien and Ford will treat you with respect and will work hard to get you the best possible results.
The attorneys and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their dedication to achieving the best possible outcome, whether that involves negotiating a fair settlement or taking your matter to court.
If you have been injured, call us for a free consultation.