Unfavorable stereotypes are enforced by the entertainment industry and social media.
Actually, real people experience real injuries every single day, and are frequently left destitute and permanently impaired as a result of the carelessness or willful act of another individual.
At O’Brien and Ford, you will find a dedicated group of lawyers who are proud to employ their proficiency in personal injury law to improve people’s lives after an injury.
Corning Personal Injury Lawyer
Below are just some illustrations of the type of matters a personal injury lawyer may take on:
- With in excess of 6 million car accidents nationwide every year, it is not a surprise that those cases are the most common personal injury cases. You may be injured while driving, or as a passenger. You may have been hit by a car as you crossed the road. Although New York is a “no-fault” state, a person who is badly injured may still be able to sue for their injuries. Before making a claim against your insurance company, seek the assistance of a personal injury lawyer.
- Cases involving falls comprise another large quantity of a personal injury form’s caseload. A fall can take place anywhere: at home, at play, or on the job. Uneven flooring and other hazardous conditions send many people to the hospital every year.
- Quite a few people are hurt every year in sporting and recreational activities. Most of the time, people who participate in such activities are assumed to know the risks involved, but in some cases, negligence might be a factor.
- Other kinds of accidents that may be the subjects of a personal injury action might include accidental shootings, hunting accidents, and other injuries from the improper use of machinery or tools.
- An injury attorney who also knows the law of workmen’s compensation can advise you if you are injured at work.
- Manufacturers and sellers of products owe their customers a duty to make sure their products are not harmful. Suitable warning labels and proper instructions should be on all products. Dangerous products and insufficient labeling lead to many injuries.
- We expect our doctors to be perfect, but they, like everyone else, make mistakes. Those mistakes can be catastrophic. Personal injury lawyers experienced in the area of medical malpractice will be able to evaluate your suit, seek the guidance of experts when necessary, and advise you of your rights.
- Damages from injuries caused by intentional and illegal acts such as assault, rape, and murder may also be recouped in a personal injury suit.
These are some instances of matters that personal injury lawyers see every day.
Personal Injury Law Firm Corning NY
Select a personal injury attorney carefully.
First, you should choose an attorney who has experience in the type of personal injury that affected you.
At O’Brien and Ford, we prepared and able to handle all injury suits, from a slip and fall at the shopping center to a sizable product liability action.
Most personal injury cases are settled, but you need a lawyer who is prepared to go to court if necessary.
Finally, you should select a law firm that treats its clients with the kindness and understanding that they deserve.
Personal Injury Attorneys Near Me
The attorneys at O’Brien and Ford will treat you with dignity, and will strive to get you the best possible results.
The attorneys and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients, and for their commitment to obtaining the best possible outcome, whether that involves negotiating a fair settlement or taking your matter to court.
We are always available; call us for a free consultation.