The fact is, when you are severely injured and facing financial ruin because of an accident or injury, a personal injury attorney can help you when you need it most.
The attorneys at O’Brien and Ford dedicate themselves to personal injury law so they can make a real difference in people’s lives.
Lancaster New York Personal Injury Attorneys
There are many types of personal injury matters, including:
- Millions of cars on the road mean millions of accidents, so automobile accident suits make up the bulk of most personal injury firms’ work.
- You may have been driving, riding, or walking. While no-fault laws may restrict who can pursue personal injury suits against negligent drivers, you might nonetheless have some right to collect damages from a reckless driver. Before making a claim against your insurance company, seek the advice of a personal injury attorney.
- Slips and falls account for another significant portion of personal injury matters. Falls are the largest single cause of emergency room visits and can happen anywhere. Hazardous conditions, for example, or objects left unattended or faulty flooring surfaces, lead to many falls.
- People who take part in sports or recreational activities assume the risk for their activities, but in some cases, injuries are caused by negligence. In most cases, people who participate in such activities are assumed to recognize the risks involved, but in some cases, negligence might be a factor.
- A personal injury suit may follow when one is injured by another’s incorrect use of a tool, weapon, or any other household object.
- Worker’s compensation insurance covers on the job injuries, so if you have been injured at the workplace, make sure to consult an injury lawyer with a background in worker’s compensation.
- Producers and sellers of products owe their customers a duty to make sure their products are not unsafe. Manufacturers are also expected to warn users of potential risks and to instruct them on the best way to use the products safely.
- We expect our medical professionals to be perfect, but they, like everyone else, make mistakes. Those mistakes can be disastrous. Personal injury lawyers experienced in the area of medical malpractice will look at your case, seek the guidance of experts when necessary and advise you of your rights.
- Murder, rape and assault are crimes, but they are also torts and damages where personal injury can often be recovered.
Personal Injury Lawyer In Lancaster NY
These are some examples of matters that personal injury attorneys see each day. Selecting the right attorney when you are injured is important.
You should seek an attorney who has the specific knowledge your suit requires. The attorneys at O’Brien and Ford have experience in all personal injury matters, no matter how small or how large.
You also want an attorney who is not afraid to go to court if necessary.
Finally, you should select a law firm that treats its clients with the compassion and understanding that they deserve.
Personal Injury Lawyers Near Me
The attorneys and support staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their dedication to achieving the best possible result, whether that entails working out a fair settlement or taking your case to court.
The lawyers and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their devotion to achieving the best possible outcome, whether that involves working out a fair settlement or taking your suit to court.
You may call at any time to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our injury experts.