The reality is, when you are severely injured and facing financial ruin because of an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help you when you need it most.
At O’Brien and Ford, we are proud to be personal injury lawyers, committed to making life better for our clients after an often traumatic experience.
North Greece Personal Injury Lawyers
There are many types of personal injury lawsuits, including:
- The largest number of personal injury lawsuits comes from automobile accidents, not unexpectedly, since there more than 6 million accidents in the United States every year. You may be hurt in an accident as an operator, passenger, or pedestrian. While no-fault laws may limit who can pursue personal injury suits against negligent drivers, you may still have some right to collect damages from a negligent driver. Before making a claim against your insurance company, seek the assistance of a personal injury lawyer.
- Lawsuits involving falls represent another sizable portion of a personal injury form’s caseload. Falls occur at work, in the house, in recreational areas and in public buildings. Uneven flooring and other hazardous conditions send a lot of people to the hospital each year.
- People who engage in sports or recreational activities assume the risk for their activities, but sometimes injuries are caused by negligence. In most cases, people who participate in such activities are assumed to understand the risks involved, but in some cases, negligence might be a factor.
- Personal injury suits might arise from injuries from power tools, weapons, appliances and even toys. An injury lawyer who also knows the law of worker’s compensation can counsel you if you are injured on the job.
- Producers and sellers of products owe their customers a duty to ensure sure their products are not unsafe. Suitable warning labels and proper instructions, should be on all products and failure to label products can lead to serious injuries.
- Most doctors treat their patients with the highest level of care, but from time to time, they make mistakes, leading to more pain, more medical bills and sometimes, death. Personal injury lawyers experienced in the area of medical malpractice will be able to evaluate your suit, seek the guidance of experts when necessary and advise you of your rights.
- Damages from injuries caused by deliberate and unlawful acts such as assault, rape and murder may also be recouped in a personal injury suit.
This list is just a sample of the kinds of circumstances that may require the professional advice of an accident lawyer.
North Greece Personal Injury Law Firm
Picking the right attorney when you are injured is very important.
You should seek a lawyer who has the specific expertise your suit requires. At O’Brien and Ford, we are ready and able to undertake all injury suits, from a slip and fall at the shopping center to a significant product liability case.
You also want a lawyer who is not afraid to go to court if necessary. Most importantly, you want an attorney who sees you as an individual, not just another case.
Personal Injury Attorney Near Me
The lawyers and support staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their devotion to achieving the best possible result, whether that entails working out a fair settlement or taking your case to court.
The attorneys and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their commitment to obtaining the best possible outcome, whether that involves negotiating a fair settlement or taking your matter to court. If you have been hurt, call us for a free consultation.