The fact is, when you are severely injured and facing economic ruin because of an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help you when you need it most.
At O’Brien and Ford, you will find a devoted group of lawyers who are proud to use their proficiency in personal injury law to improve people’s lives after an injury.
Cicero Personal Injury Law Firm
Below are just some illustrations of the kinds of cases a personal injury lawyer may take on:
- With over 6 million car accidents across the United States every year, it is not a surprise that those cases are the most frequent personal injury lawsuits. You may have been driving, riding, or walking. Although New York is a “no-fault” state, a person who is seriously injured may still be able to sue for their injuries. An experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to determine you if you have the right to sue for damages.
- Slip and fall suits are also prevalent. A fall can happen anywhere: at home, at play, or on the job. A fall may take place when a dangerous object or substance is left unattended, or may result from defective flooring, decking, or other surfaces.
- Many people are injured each year in sporting and recreational activities. In most cases, people who take part in such activities are assumed to recognize the risks involved, but in some cases, negligence might be a factor.
- A personal injury suit may follow when you one is injured by another’s improper use of a tool, weapon, or any other household object.
- An injury attorney who also knows the law of worker’s compensation can counsel you if you are injured on the job.
- Manufacturers and sellers of goods owe their customers a duty to make sure their products are not unsafe. Proper warning labels and proper instructions, should be on all products.
- Most healthcare providers treat their patients with the finest care, but sometimes they make mistakes, leading to more pain, more medical bills and sometimes, death. Personal injury lawyers experienced in the area of medical malpractice will be able to evaluate your suit, seek the assistance of experts when necessary and advise you of your rights.
- Deliberate acts such as murder, assault and rape can also lead to personal injury suits.
This list is just a sampling of the kinds of circumstances that may require the advice of an accident lawyer.
Personal Injury Lawyers Cicero NY
Picking the right attorney when you are hurt is important.
You should find an attorney who has the specific expertise your lawsuit requires. At O’Brien and Ford, we are ready and able to handle all injury matters, from a slip and fall at the shopping center to a sizable product liability case.
Most personal injury lawsuits are settled, but you need an attorney who is ready to go to court if necessary.
Last but not least, you should choose a law firm that treats its clients with the kindness and understanding that they deserve.
Personal Injury Attorneys Near Me
The lawyers and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their devotion to achieving the best possible result, whether that involves negotiating a fair settlement or taking your case to court.
The lawyers and support staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their devotion to achieving the best possible outcome, whether that entails working out a fair settlement or taking your matter to court. You may call any time to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our injury experts.