The reality is, when you are severely injured and facing economic ruin due to an accident or injury, a personal injury attorney can help you when you need it most. At O’Brien and Ford, we are proud to be personal injury attorneys, devoted to making life better for our clients after an often stressful experience.
Accidents Lawyers Penfield NY
Below are just some illustrations of the type of lawsuits a personal injury lawyer may take on:
- Millions of cars on the road mean millions of accidents, so auto accident suits comprise the majority of many personal injury firms’ work. You may have been driving, riding, or walking. Even in “no-fault” states like New York, a person hurt in an auto accident may have the ability to sue for their personal injuries if the injury was serious. Before making a claim against your insurance company, seek the assistance of a personal injury lawyer.
- Slip and fall suits are also common. Falls happen at work, at home, in recreational areas and in public buildings. Hazardous conditions, for example, objects left unattended or faulty flooring surfaces, are the cause of many falls.
- Sports injuries are also common and, in some cases, are the results of negligence. Most of the time, people who take part in such activities are presumed to know the risks involved, but in some cases, negligence might be a factor.
- A personal injury suit may follow when you one is injured by another’s incorrect use of a tool, weapon, or any other household object.
- Worker’s compensation insurance covers on the job injuries, so if you have been injured at the workplace, make sure to consult an injury lawyer with a background in worker’s compensation.
- Producers and sellers of goods owe their customers a duty to ensure sure their products are not dangerous. This also includes making certain that products include proper operating instructions and warning notices and that products meant for small children are age-appropriate and plainly labeled.
- Most healthcare providers treat their patients with the utmost care, but from time to time, they make mistakes, causing more pain, more medical bills and sometimes, death. Personal injury lawyers with expertise in the area of medical malpractice will be able to evaluate your case, seek the advice of experts when necessary and advise you of your rights.
- Murder, rape and assault are crimes, but they are also torts and damages for personal injury can often be recovered.
This list is just a sample of the types of situations that may require the professional advice of an accident lawyer.
Penfield Personal Injury Attorneys
Before choosing a lawyer for your personal injury lawsuit, you should consider a few things:
You should look for a lawyer who has the specific experience your suit requires. You can be assured that your attorney at O’Brien and Ford will have the experience and knowledge your lawsuit requires.
You also want a lawyer who is not hesitant to go to court if necessary.
Last but not least, you should select a law firm that treats its clients with the compassion and understanding that they deserve.
Personal Injury Law Firm Near Me
At O’Brien and Ford, we have a reputation for being tough negotiators, even tougher trial lawyers and for our devotion to our clients.
The lawyers and staff at O’Brien and Ford are known for their personal attention to their clients and for their devotion to achieving the best possible outcome, whether that involves negotiating a fair settlement or taking your suit to court. You may call any time to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our injury experts.